According to our builder this is the current (sort of) timeline:
· Brickwork has been complete (where we had to knock a few bricks out to install the flashing for the windows)
· Glazing to the windows has been installed
· The carpenter has to finalize the Media room step. They will complete with the towel rail to main bathroom
· The painter has half a day of touch ups, and repainting the feature wall, and architraves to the new windows
· The powder coated screen to the side of the balcony is to be installed tomorrow (which is now today).
· The Clipsal switches will be installed before handover.
Monday afternoon Mick is meeting the concreters and builder on site to review/approve the driveway formwork for pouring. How long everything takes from there I don't know.
What I do know is that this build is dragging out too long. We just want it done so that we can avoid the next huge round of storage fees and perhaps have something to show our family and friends at our engagement party in a couple of weeks.
EDIT: Mick is now going tomorrow to inspect the formwork. With a bit of luck they'll pour it Saturday and hopefully get the rest of the trades in next week. Wishful thinking? Probably.